We developed our SCSF Application (into recruitment) in 2006 with 8 (4 UI + 4 WCF Service) developers which is currently used by 350 users in one floor.
In beginning there was too much to learn as there were less tutorials, Am thankful to Matias Wolosky and Eugenio Pace who contributed a lot in patterns and practices/ codeplex. The key areas in which we scored were :-
1) Clear separation of UI and Business
2) Focussed role for developers
3) Module based on-demand structure of application
4) Easily deployable through clickonce
5) Ready patterns and helpers which makes developers life easy and more structured.
It has gained a lot of respect amongst users with time as it supports :-
1) RBAC - Role Based Access Control
2) Quick turnarounds of feature as we separated infrastructure services/Business services/ UI Helper services neatly and the entire application is module based (Best part of CAB).
3) Now we are thinking to move to WPF to add some more jazz element.